XiXi PDF to JPG 3.1 for Windows
- XiXi Software
- [1.01 Mb]
- Recenzion 0
The following are the main features of the software:
- Quick PDF Conversion: This program allows users to quickly and reliably convert their PDF files into JPG images with ease.
- Easy-to-Use Interface: This software has a clean interface that is designed to be user-friendly and allows for a streamlined operation.
- High-quality Images: This program produces high-quality images that are pixel-perfect and retain the original structure and text.
- Preview Functionality: Users can also use the preview function to check the quality before converting their PDFs.
- Batch Conversion: This software also enables batch conversion of multiple PDFs, making the process more efficient.
Tips for Using the Software
- Adjust the resolution of the image when converting to configure a higher quality output.
- Use the preview function to review the quality before saving.
- To save time, use the batch conversion feature to convert multiple PDFs at once.
- Make sure your computer and the program are both up-to-date for optimal results and performance.
- Use a reliable storage device as the program has been known to experience lagging or crashing when saving or opening bigger files.
- Utilize the help and support documentation when stuck on a problem.
- Use the scale option to check the output size and make quick adjustments accordingly.
- Create a dedicated folder and organize PDFs when execution in order to streamline the workflow.
- Backup or export in batches every once in a while to avoid data loss when unexpected problems occur.
- Read carefully through the software agreement prior to using.
There are several alternatives to XiXi PDF to JPG, such as PDFMate Convert PDF, Soda PDF Converter, and PDF Bee. Each offer their own unique features, from a simple interface to batch conversion and more.
Pros and Cons
- Reliable, high-quality conversions
- Batch conversion feature
- Easy-to-use interface
- Preview options available
- Susceptible to lagging or crashing when bigger files are opened
- Software agreement must be read before use